i can't wait any longer for christmas break. my goal is to soak up every sweet minute of it because this will be my last 4-week long christmas break. ever.
(via uniform natural)
so here are some things that are on my list to do over break...
- sip on a pearl latte at the pearl cup while reading harry potter...or narnia...or the holes in our gospel...or girl with a tattoo dragon...eek, too many!
- make a stop at the new h&m at my beloved northpark mall
- explore the work of local artists and businesses at deep ellum's outdoor market
- attempt to conquer my fear of making caramel by trying this recipe
- stock up on groceries for my last semester of college here
- attempt to fill the 50+ pages of my sketchbook before the january deadline
- brave the cold and try to make it around the whole white rock lake, all 9 miles and all
i'll probably be adding to them as i take multiple study breaks. what do you plan on filling your holiday with?
"love and faithfulness meet together; righteousness and peace kiss each other."