Sunday, December 12, 2010

christmas plans

i can't wait any longer for christmas break. my goal is to soak up every sweet minute of it because this will be my last 4-week long christmas break. ever.


so here are some things that are on my list to do over break...

  1. sip on a pearl latte at the pearl cup while reading harry potter...or narnia...or the holes in our gospel...or girl with a tattoo dragon...eek, too many!
  2. make a stop at the new h&m at my beloved northpark mall
  3. explore the work of local artists and businesses at deep ellum's outdoor market
  4. attempt to conquer my fear of making caramel by trying this recipe
  5. stock up on groceries for my last semester of college here
  6. attempt to fill the 50+ pages of my sketchbook before the january deadline
  7. brave the cold and try to make it around the whole white rock lake, all 9 miles and all
i'll probably be adding to them as i take multiple study breaks. what do you plan on filling your holiday with?

"love and faithfulness meet together; righteousness and peace kiss each other."
psalm 85:10

3 comments:

  1. yes! soak it up while you can! I miss christmas breaks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meredith,

    I am so glad you posted on my blog. I've enjoyed perusing yours. We love a lot of the same things (including your mom - she is fabulous!). Pearl cup is one of my favorite Dallas spots; I know you'll enjoy that delicious Pearl Latte. Your mom mentioned you have an interview at the Richards Group..I hope she'll keep me posted. Lastly, I loooooove how you have a scripture after each of your posts. What a sweet encouragement to all your readers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful list. i plan on reading. just reading all day and everyday. school is making me hate my computer and the internet, so i'm hoping to stay as technology free as possible.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...