Wednesday, February 2, 2011

i'm a grown up

(found here)

i feel like such an adult now.

yesterday, with the simple click of a button and an offering of a card, i planned a trip for me and three of my closest friends at baylor. i booked a flight, hotel, and rental car. who am i, an old woman? with all that, i am happy to announce my spring break will be spent in none other than...san diego!

i have felt like skipping all day long with pure joy. california is my absolute favorite place. the people, the food, the mountains and beaches, and the oh-so-chill culture - i love everything about it.

my goal until march 7th is to find one special thing to do while i am there. so my friends, have any suggestions? have you ever traveled to san diego? i would love to hear your tips and tidbits of your travels to california.

"hear my voice in accordance with your love; preserve my life, LORD, according to your laws."
psalm 119:149

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...