Monday, August 8, 2011

little lamps

it's day 38 of above 100 degree weather in texas. picture the scene from wizard of oz with the wicked witch melting...that's what i feel like.

one way i try to keep cool is by closing all my windows and relying on simple lamps in my room for light. (note: i would much rather sit in a semi-dark room with natural light than having to bear the fake-yellowish tint from lamps...anyone else feel me on that one? one of my college roommates thought i had a weird thing for dark rooms.)

one of my favorite lamps in my room is a blue vintage teacup lamp. it has added it's little charm to the 3 different houses i occupied in college.

just look at this anthro teacup lamp. it's sublime.


one blogger created her own rendition of the lamp. (plus a DIY "how-to").


"i will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; i will counsel you with my loving eye on you."
psalm 32:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...