Friday, October 7, 2011

dreams of traveling

where would you like to travel?

i'm dying to go to austria so i can frolic on top of rolling hills, sing at the top of my lungs, and pretend like i am julie andrews in the sound of music.

or prance around ireland and marvel at their cute accents (think p.s. i love you!)

or maybe stay in a breathtakingly beautiful bungalow on a remote island to relax without the distractions of cell phones, internet, or tv.

or what about any one of these places. don't they just make your jaw drop?



(all found on my sweet friend's interest)


hey guess what? you can still enter my free giveaway here!
become a follower, post a comment. piece of cake.


2 comments:

  1. Yes it did! May I join! Meredith, I love these pictures and I just want to be there! Beautiful architectures, fun steps, and breathtaking views!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to see Ireland! Thanks for the love on my post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...