Wednesday, November 9, 2011

change for the better



now that i have a real job, several things in my life will be changing.

like...
i can clear out all the dead weight in my inbox by unsubscribing to my million and one job search emails.
i finally have a far more interesting answer to "so what do you do?" (it's a real mood killer saying "oh i'm still looking for a job. this recession kills.")
i don't have to rely on babysitting to fund my love of eating out.
my winter wardrobe will have to mature by about 7 years. no more college t-shirts and leggings. can anyone say...shopping spree!!
i get to start packing lunches again. pb+j's with ants on a log, here i come!

eek, can't wait!!

p.s. i'll be stealing all my work clothes idea from here. right where i snagged the picture up top.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new job! Wishing you all the best! This outfit is pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...