Monday, June 21, 2010

Home Farming and Poladroid

Hey Friends!!!

So my dear cousin Meredith is only family vacation soooooo she had this clever idea of having guest bloggers. Of course we are all eagerly awaiting to hear about all of the hilarious stories and crazy adventures the Lockhart family consistently experiences on their vacations :)



Ok, so I was in Austin with my parents this past weekend for a wedding (so much fun!). While I was eating my reduced fat Triscuit crackers, I was reading the back of the box and to my surprise, there was a little paper square filled with dill seeds to grow! Kraft foods is promoting a home farming movement, and has all of the information you need to know if you go to this: http://www.kraftbrands.com/homefarming/Pages/default.aspx%20link. Meredith and I have talked about growing some of our own veggies at home, and my little box of Triscuits has encouraged that idea further. So, do not be surprised if Meredith and I start our own produce business this summer :)


So a year or two ago, I was reading an old high school friends blog (http://loveydoveydesign.blogspot.com/) and read about this easy download from Polaroid called Poladroid. I just now downloaded the program; gosh I wish I would have started using it earlier! When I told Meredith about Poladroid, she experienced an incredible feeling of frisson (ok, so that was Meredith's word of the day and that was probably the wrong way to use it...haha). So back to Poladroid. Polaroid designed a free program that enables you to convert any of your photos into to cute, vintage-looking Polaroid pictures...I know this may be old news but I'm obsessed!!! To download and create your own Polaroid pictures go here: http://www.poladroid.net/download.html

Well I hope these ideas are fun and make your summer a little more sweet :)

Love,

Emily


"Whoever is wise, let him understand these things; whoever is discerning, let him know them; for the ways of the Lord are right, and the upright walk in them, but transgressors stumble in them." Hosea 14:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...