Thursday, July 29, 2010

houston business trip


my first official business trip was fun, except for the fact that i really do not like houston. the traffic there is horrendous, and oh the humidity does not do pretty things for my hair!

my brother is house sitting for a relative, so i was able to save him from his boredom for a few days, and also help out with the two boxer's he is taking care of. their house is magnificent. every room is filled with bright and unique art and millions of books. goodness i was inspired to become more of a reader!

some snaps from the trip

tomorrow is my last day of my internship. and as much as i complained about it in the beginning, i really am quite sentimental about its ending. i have learned so much about myself and what i need in a job through this whole process. farewell pointers, you have taught me lots!

"we continually remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ."
1 thessalonians 1:3

p.s. i got a special little package in the mail today - my sketchbook from the sketchbook project!! the possibilities of filling this little book are endless...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...