Wednesday, November 10, 2010

be an author

when i was young, i was convinced i was going to be an author. i would make up wild stories and keep them in individual binders. i was even told that my name, meredith browning lockhart, would be an excellent name for an author. times have changed and i have realized i can use my talents in other ways. that dream however, can still become a reality with this website.


"and this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ."
philippians 1:9-10

1 comment:

  1. I was totally like that too as a kid. I even had a newspaper called "Nat's News" ha ha...Love your blog, thanks for stopping by mine :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...