Wednesday, December 22, 2010

books books books

i have done far too much shopping and errand running lately. all i want to do is sit in a big comfy couch and read like a bookworm. i saw these at anthropologie and just fell in love. penguin has taken some classic novels and clothbound the books with beautiful covers. these are the type of books i imagined belle reading in the movie beauty and the beast. can't you see her dancing around the streets with one of these in her arms?


"so jacob served seven years to get rachel, but they seemed like only a few days to him because of his love for her."
genesis 29:20

2 comments:

  1. I love these books too Meredith!
    And I am feeling the same way you are! I have been staring at my Sense and Sensibility copy every night, wishing I was awake enough to read a little before falling asleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meredith!! Kylie has gotten you into books! LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...