Wednesday, December 8, 2010

christmas tunes


what's getting me motivated to study? the 3 new christmas mixes i have downloaded for free in the past week. here's where you can find them:

target is giving away 14 funky and fresh songs here.

my sweet friend jillian edwards recorded a song for an album that benefits the kenya mission project here.

and one of my favorite blogs, hearblack, has compiled their mellow christmas mix here.

download. listen. enjoy.

(also free, this hand-lettered gift tag in the above photo.)

"he received honor and glory from God the Father when the voice came to him from the Majestic Glory, saying, “this is my Son, whom i love; with him i am well pleased.”
2 peter 1:17

1 comment:

  1. awesome! thanks so much! i am on my way to download them right now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...