Friday, March 18, 2011

goodies

whoops. guess i didn't realize how long it had been since i blogged. i'll get back to it...you know, with all the time i have between finding a job, working on projects, trying to soak up senior year, studying for tests, the list could go on. and i need to do a post on my trip to cali. can't wait to tell you all about it!

aaaaanyways, here's something i found while surfing other bloggie pages. i rushed to grab my debit card as soon as i saw it, because i absolutely loved it!!

check out these hand-dyed hair ties (or "goodies," as my friend meagan calls them). this college girl makes over in california and sells them on etsy. i can't wait until i get my little package in the mail, so i can wear them in my hair or on my arms!



"he is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom itake refuge, who subdues peoples under me."
psalm 144:2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...