Friday, May 27, 2011

it's back...

remember this? last summer i started posting a friday special on things to do/ places to see / restaurants to try in the dallas area for a weekend adventure. so i'm happy to spice up your summertime and introduce this week's taste + see.


the cityarts festival is an annual festival for just that...the arts of dallas. this three day event includes everything from free concerts, displays of dallas' most talented artists, free food samplings and demonstrations, free museum visits, and even a firework show. i can't wait to spend my memorial day weekend tasting some local treats, visiting with an eclectic artist, browsing through fair park, and maybe even purchasing a little work of art for my future apartment. see you there!


cost: free admission, but fair park parking will cost you $10. (i personally will be attempting to hop on the dart rail to get there)
location: fair park
date & time: may 27 - 29 (friday 6-10pm, saturday 11am - 10pm, & sunday noon - 6pm)

"i will plant her for myself in the land; i will show my love to the one i called 'not my loved one.’ i will say to those called ‘not my people, ’ ‘you are my people’; and they will say, ‘you are my God.’”
hosea 2:23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...