Thursday, September 1, 2011

pump up routine

(found here)

i've been through ups and downs this summer (eek it's not summer anymore!) in looking for a job. i can't help but feel nervous before them.

i'd like to know, how do you pump yourselves up for situations that just make you squeamish? normally i give myself a big pep talk, say a quick prayer, and listen to some high energy song. but i think it's time to change my routine to something that calms the nerves, not accelerates the adrenaline. 

in college i spent countless hours studying with the pride and prejudice soundtrack as background music. it's so warm and peaceful - almost gives you the feeling you get from snuggling up next to a fire with a cup of hot cocoa. just lovely.

so pride and prejudice soundtrack, may you help me rock those interviews!

1 comment:

  1. :)

    I know, I can't believe summer's over either!
    But I am excited about the prospect of Hot Cocoa!

    xo,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...