Monday, July 12, 2010

weekend = success!

this weekend was good. fun times with with friends and lots of laughter.

it began with the grease sing-a-long. and oh boy, was it well worth that $10.50 you have to pay at northpark. my cousin emily and i could NOT control our laughter. it was just too good to be true: a bunch of people packed in a movie theater, singing their hearts out, and attempting to mimic the hand motions.

oh i wish i could post the video i snuck because it is just TOO good! but dear blogger.com thinks the file is too large for my posting.


saturday i got to spend some time with my sweet friend julie who was in town for the weekend. after a delish lunch at breadwinners, we came upon this funky place and created our very own, one-of-a-kind friendship bracelets. it was so so fun and i highly recommend it to anyone feeling especially crafty. the great thing was, it was cheap! my bracelet set me back a whopping $8.50!!

looks like a million bucks, huh?

lastly i leave you with a snippet of this band that did a little gig at my church saturday night. let me tell you, they were ultra cool! (need i mention they are from california!) my dad was so inspired, he purchased not 1, not 2, but THREE of their cd's.




"he said: "o Lord, God of israel, there is no God like you in heaven or on earth—you who keep your covenant of love with your servants who continue wholeheartedly in your way."
2 chronicles 6:14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...